This is a great announcement for all graduates and undergraduates in Europe. The Varadi Distance Learning Scholarship at the University of London is here again this year. So you ensure you read through everything you need to know about the Varadi’s Scholarship.
All thanks to an alumnus of the University of London known as Jozsef Varadi. He is the one that made this scholarship come to reality.
He donated a total some of €1,000,000 to the University of London to sponsor the tuition fees of 100 students annually for the next 10 years.
This offer is valid for those who are interested in Distance and Flexible learning at the University of London. However, there some other eligibility criteria that would be discussed as you read through this article today.
Josef Varadi who is now the CEO and Co-founder of Wizz Air also graduate through this distance learning method in the University of London his where the area of specialization is International Business Law.
He decided to create this scholarship as a form of support to the educational sector. Meanwhile, this award will only be given to the most deserving applicants. You must know that this scholarship only covers your tuition fees. It doesn’t cover the cost of study materials and computers.
The University of London
Although, we can’t cover everything about this prestigious university you should know that getting a certificate out of this school is a big deal.
The University of London was incorporated by Royal Carter in 1836 and ever since it has grown to be one of the best Universities in the world that you can get certified.
They have a commendable range of subjects that you can choose from. However, not all these subjects are granted by the Varadi’s Distance Learning Scholarship.
You will enjoy your learning experience in this institution and also have a high level of confidence in your chosen field of study.
Benefits of the Varadi Distance Learning Scholarship
This scholarship will pay your tuition fees throughout your stay in studying your applied course. And you know what that means? You don’t have to worry about fees till you get certificated.
Available Courses for this Distance Learning Scholarship
- MSc. Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
- Masters of Law (MLM)
- MSc. Data Science
- Global MBA
- BSc. Psychology
- BSc. Business Administration
- BSc. Computer Science
Level – Postgraduate and Undergraduate
Teaching Mode – Online
Available Slot for the Scholarship – 100
- The Czech Republic,
- North Macedonia
- Slovak Republic
Eligibility Criteria for the Varadi’s Distance Learning Scholarship at University of London
Before thinking of applying for any scholarship, you must confirm your eligibility so that you don’t get your time wasted.
So quickly go through the eligibility criteria before we discuss the process involved in applying for this particular scholarship.
However, if you are already enrolled for any course in the University of London, you are not eligible.
See the eligibility criteria below;
- You must apply for the scholarship as well as your course choice. The process involved in the application process would be explained in this article today.
- You must be a new student at the University of London.
- You must have been granted your desired course before you would be considered for the scholarship.
- You will be required to demonstrate that you can go for your programme without the scholarship during the application process.
- The scholarship would be awarded to you based on academic merits.
How to Apply For the Scholarship
You are expected to follow the steps that are enumerated below for a successful application of this scholarship. Each of these steps is expected to be followed religiously.
- Go ahead to the University of London Official Website to apply for admission. Thereafter, you are expected to choose any of the eligible courses that we have listed earlier. Meanwhile, here is a direct link to the application page.
- Apply for the scholarship – Yes I mentioned earlier that you will have to apply for your desired course before applying for the scholarship. So here is the application form. Download the form, print it out, and then fill it.
- Having filled the application form, you’re expected to upload it to the Varadi’s Distance Learning Portal here. Ensure you recheck every detail filled before submission.
- Submit the required documents – Just like every other scholarship programme, the Varadi Distance Learning Scholarship at University of London also requires some documents from you. These documents are enumerated below;
- Your high school degree certificate is needed.
- The transcript of your current school.
- The transcript of your previous school
- Your post-secondary transcript
- Your resume or Curriculum vitae
- Your official test scores.
All these should be uploaded the same way you did for your scholarship form.
Having known the application process, you are most likely to do some travelling after you have been successfully granted the scholarship. So let’s talk about the visa requirements.
The requirements solely depend on the country you are applying from and the duration of the course. If you are applying from a country that is outside the European Economic Area, then you should consider getting a Visa.
Meanwhile, if your course duration is not up to 6 months, a Student Visa is allowed. But if more than 6 months, you should consider getting a General Visa.
Application Deadline – All applications should be submitted before the 17th of July, 2020. You will be notified about the status of your scholarship on the 14th of August, 2020.
Conclusion – Varadi Distance Learning Scholarship at University of London
If you find any course you desire to study listed above and you are eligible for the scholarship based on the eligibility criteria. Why not give it a try! You might be the next lucky person.
Meanwhile, this opportunity is opened worldwide so don’t hesitate to use the social share button to share this article with family and friends online. They might also be searching for an opportunity like this one.
Remember to share your thoughts in the comment section below. It will go a long way in helping us serve you better. Thanks.