Best Fast Detox Diet
In this article today we shall pay attention to a 7-day best fast detox diet. Because, the modern way of life is such that we are forced to eat fast food, breathe air saturated with exhaust gases, and constantly exposed to stress.
All of these do not reflect in the best way on our body, figure, as well as on the condition of the skin, hair and nails.
Therefore, it becomes obvious that our body needs periodic cleaning from toxins. However, an excellent detoxification option is a 7-days best fast detox diet that will discuss with you today.
What is Detox Diet?
A detox diet is a nutritional program aimed not only at weight loss but mainly to cleanse the body of harmful toxins and waste products. As a result, you will not only gain a luxurious figure but also perfectly improve your health.
So, after a course of detoxification, it is possible to get rid of allergies, resolve problems with digestion, and increase immunity.
Benefits of Best Fast Detox Diet
The benefits of this diet are highlighted below;
- Increases energy by stimulating the production of red blood cells.
- Reduces the predisposition to diseases as it strengthens the immune system.
- Improves intestinal transit. In addition to strengthening the bacterial flora, it helps peristalsis due to its fibre content and reduces swelling.
- Improves the appearance of the skin by eliminating toxins, cleansing the liver and reducing fat intake, reducing pimples, bars and blemishes.
- Improve your figure as it helps to burn fat, quickly satiates and provides few calories.
A 7-day Best Fast Detox Diet
This 7-day detox diet plan is for those who want an easy, fast and natural cleaning that helps improve energy levels, concentration in daily activities, the proper functioning of all systems and an adequate rest from the Body.
Although, some people might find it as their best detox cleanse for weight loss 2020, while others might prefer it to as homemade body cleanse. Whatever, you call it, just pay attention to this best fast detox diet below;
Note: Before starting a detox diet it is important to be consistent and disciplined; it should not be a trend, but a commitment to you, to cleanse the body and then adopt a healthy diet daily.
Breakfast and Dinner – Best Fast Detox Diet
In these two meals, you are going to make a detox shake. These are two good alternatives:
- To lose fat, improve skin and have energy:
- 5 cabbage leaves
- 5 spinach leaves
- A handful of coriander
- Juice of one lemon
- A slice of pineapple
- Juice of an orange
- A cucumber
Blend all the ingredients and drink instantly.
- To improve intestinal transit:
- 5 spinach leaves
- Half green apple
- A handful of parsley
- A stalk of celery
- Juice of one lemon
- Half a glass of water
Blend and drink!
Lunch – Best Fast Detox Diet
- You are only allowed to eat fish whether it is cooked or grilled.
- A serving of fruit such as papaya or pineapple.
- Half a bowl of brown rice.
- A green salad that you can prepare with: lettuce, tomato, carrot, mushrooms, turnip, arracacha, arugula, pumpkin, Chinese roots, aubergine.
- Legumes: peas, chickpeas, lentils, soy, ollucos.
- Dressings: vinegar, sea salt, olive oil, yellow lemon.
Mid-Morning and Mid-Afternoon – Best Fast Detox Diet
- A glass of soy or almond milk, a serving of fruit or an infusion of tea and nuts.
This diet pattern shown above should be followed consistently for 7 days for you to achieve your desired result.
It is recommended not to perform any exercise that increases your heart rate too much. 30 minutes a day is enough and it should be a gentle activity. It is also important to hydrate a lot: between 7 and 8 glasses of water.
What to eat: (between afternoon and lunch) vinegar, sea salt, olive oil, yellow lemon, soy milk, all fruits and vegetables, legumes, tubers, tea infusions, fish, brown rice and nuts without Salt.
What should not be eaten: coffee, no meat, sugar, flour, butter, dairy, corn, wheat, alcohol, fried, and sausages? Avoid packaged products that have preservatives (as natural as possible).
What is the Best Time for a Detox Diet?
The best time for a detox diet in spring and early autumn when our body craves for a change. Although, many people go for a detox diet after a series of holidays.
It’s best if you set aside time for detox while on vacation or less busy weekdays. Several detox diet options are shown below;
- A 3-day detox diet plan – It is believed that three days is enough to remove toxins and toxins from the body.
- A 5-day detox diet plan – If you want to activate all the restorative functions of the body, then detox for 5 days.
- A 10-day detox diet plan – In 10 days, according to nutritionists, complete detoxification occurs, including cleansing and renewing the blood flow.
10 Rules of a Detox Diet
- Sleep a lot – Your body, subject to serious cleansing, needs rest, therefore, it is necessary to increase your sleep time.
- Take care of your digestion – Drink one glass of hot water daily before bed.
- Balance your diet – Probiotics and antioxidants should be taken to avoid deficiencies in essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals caused by inadequate nutrition.
- Make the right menu – You should have a lot of grains and vegetables in your diet, as these foods contain essential fibre.
- Tune in to the positive – Great mood is the key to the success of any diet, including detoxification.
- SPA procedures are a prerequisite for a detox diet, they will not only improve your appearance but also have a relaxing effect.
- Drink special detox cocktails.
- Come out of detox smoothly – In the future, adhere to the rules of proper nutrition.
- Schedule your detox program so you don’t forget about any important treatment.
- Don’t overdo it – Moderation is a fundamental principle in any business.
- What to Eat After a Tooth Extraction
- Does sprite have caffeine? – Today’s Answer
- 10 Diets That Can Increase Your Penis Size Fast For Scholars
If you decide to resort to a detox diet, by all means, you should take your time because you need to prepare thoroughly before starting detoxification. Preparation takes about a month, at this time you should review your diet and exclude fried, fatty and salty foods from it.
You will have to give up sweets and starchy foods. You should also forget about coffee and alcohol. So, always start your morning with a glass of warm water with lemon juice. Meanwhile, the last meal should be no later than eight in the evening. Only after such a serious preparation of the body for detox, you can start taking the best fast detox diet. Don’t forget to share this with your colleagues who might be interested in this 7-day best detox diet. Thanks.