Germany is just another great city in Europe where there are several job opportunities for engineers to make a living. You already know that Engineering has a lot of branches where we have the aerospace engineering, chemical engineering, automotive engineering, biomedical engineering, mechanical engineering, Industrial engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering and so many others. All these group of people are being paid a reasonable amount of money as their salary. Incase you are an engineer searching for latest job opportunities for engineers in Germany. Then this article is for you. Below are some of the latest job opportunities for engineers in Germany.
- Job Title: HVAC Commissioning Engineer
Job Description: A cruise ship project currently needs a team of HVAC Commissioning Engineer in Germany. Some of the things that you are expected to do as a HVAC commissioning engineer include; water balancing, air balancing, finding faults, know troubleshooting, testing a system, starting up a system, and all other commissioning activities that needs to be done before giving the projects to their clients.
Job Type: Full time job and temporary
Duration: 40 hours per week including overtime when necessary.
Job Starts: March/April
Basic Job Requirements
- You are expected to have a good knowledge of how the HVAC system works.
- You must have a previous experience in marine or ship building projects.
- You must have an educational qualification in the field of mechanical engineering or marine engineering.
- You must be an expert in air and water balancing.
- You basic language must be English Language but German or French language can act as a bonus.
- You must be performance and result driven.
- You must be willing to travel or change locations when given projects that requires traveling.
- You must also be able to work independently.
How To Apply : You can apply for the HVAC commissioning engineer using this Link
2. Job Title: Functional Safety Engineer
Job Description: As a functional safety engineer, you will be required to create some safety concept for the company’s power electronic design teams. You will be in charge of everything that is related to ISO 26262 which will actually require someone who is capable of speaking both German and English Languages. The company has promised to increase your salary as they grow in Switzerland and Germany.
Job Type: Permanent and Full Time
Salary Range: £80,000 to £95,000
- You must have a degree in any of software engineering, mechatronics, or electronic engineering.
- You must have an experience with FTA, HARA and FMEDA.
- You must be able to communicate fluently in German and English.
- Your must be able to develop safety concept.
- You must have experience with ISO 26262.
How To Apply: You can send your application Here
3. Job Title: Software Tool Chain Engineer
Job Description: The head developer of software tool chain wants to increase its R + D Center in Nuremberg. Therefore he needs a team of software engineers to work with stuff like machine learning, super optimization technology, compilers and security enhanced compilers. Meanwhile, after completing your technical degree, you will be required to develop some open source software projects and also work with some open source community in the development of embedded software and software tool chain.
Job Type: Full time
Major Benefits: Your salary is expected to be high and you are also privileged to get relocation assistance when necessary.
- Your must have developed an interest in software tools like compilers and its related.
- Your must be highly skilled in programming languages like C, C ++, and Python.
- Your be at least exposed to some compiler development in your degree course.
How To Apply: You are meant to Call +44 1189 840948 for your application.
4. Job Title: Water Resource Engineer
Job Description: Spinwell Global in conjunction with an International Engineering Consult, alongside an office in the southern part of Germany urgently needs a water resource engineer to become a part of them. Reason being that they really want to increase their productivity in terms of water and land development. Therefore if you are resource engineer, then here is a job opportunity for you. A good side of this job is that you will belong to a successful team who are capable of winning many interesting projects.
Job Type: Full Time and Permanent
- You must possess a masters degree with basic knowledge of agriculture or water resource engineering and irrigation.
- You must have a good command in English Language
- You must have a record of your past activities in irrigation and canal modernisation, design and planning of irrigation system design, project management, hydraulic designs, and hydrological designs
How To Apply: Can apply using this Application Link
5. Job Title: Test Concept and Development Engineer
Job Description: As a test concept and development engineer, your basic assignments include;
- Providing test, tools, and optimization methods in order to improve yield.
- Improve the quality of productions
- Provision of test solutions for evaluation, characterization, and qualification.
- Check the failure analysis of new prototypes and products.
- Provide support for test pattern implementation within the test program development.
Job Type: Full time and permanent
- Your must have over three years experience in the development and the release of ATE test for production.
- Your must have at least three years experience on commercial test systems
- You must be experienced in the area of documentation, validation, verification and the release of test processing changes.
- You must a programming experience with a knowledge of the C++
- You must have a good command of the English and German languages in both spoken and written
- You must understand the requirements for sensor calibration and testing
- You must be experienced in the development of test hardware like probe cards, load card e.t.c.
- You be able to handle statistical analysis using some methods and tools employed for it
How To Apply : Visit here to apply
Above are some of the latest job opportunities for engineers in Germany. Incase you are interested, kindly apply for any and also share this article using the social share button because your friends online too might be interested. Remember to drop your comment below so as to let us know what you think about the latest job opportunities for engineers in Germany.