The beneficial purpose of research internship scheme in the lives of graduates around the continent cannot be underestimated. The is because research internship can serve as a door to new discoveries around the world.
Now, what is the Ghana 2020 Google Research Internship Scheme all about?
Like I said earlier, research internship can serve a great deal of benefits to graduates and this is the reason why Ghana Google Research Internship Scheme 2020 is opened for graduates of computer science in Ghana.
This program aims at exposing computer science graduates to discover new and different approach to things in the world of information technology. It can also help them become a great software engineer in the future with a better understanding of the artificial intelligence, natural intelligence and machine language.
Enumerated below are some of the benefits of the Ghana 2020 Research Internship Scheme
- You will be opportune to work with google software engineers that you can work with to invent and make new discoveries.
- You will be opportuned to work with publishing papers and higher institutions where you can be a major contributor to the research community
- You will be opportuned to contribute to the development of solution to major problems facing the world today in large scale.
ALSO READ: 2020 UAE Student Visa – Easy Way To Apply
Eligibility for Ghana 2020 Google Research Internship Scheme
In every application, you should know that there should be some yardstick for you to confirm if you are really fit for that application. Therefore below are some of the eligibility for Ghana 2020 Google Research Internship Scheme.
- You must have a fundamental knowledge of the field you wish to work on as a researcher – Having this knowledge will go a long way in making the job easier for you to comprehend and also makes you a great researcher in your chosen field of study.
- You must have past experience with some other research communities and also those that work with Paper publishing companies, meanwhile you must work as an author with them. Examples of these research communites include ACL,CVPR,ICML,NIPS e.t.c.
- You must have applied for Masters or Doctorate degree in any technical field but most preferably Computer Science.
- You must a basic knowledge of some major fields Google needs which include; Deep learning,Artificial Intelligence sometimes called machine intelligence,Natural language, Computer Vision, Neutral Network, Algorithmic foundation of optimization, Data Science and Data Mining.
- You must understand some major programing languages like Python, Java, HTML, C++, and others.
- You must be ready to work as a full-time for a minimum period of 13 weeks.
- You must possess an ability to design and execute research plans
How To Apply Ghana 2020 Google Research Internship Scheme.
The application for this internship program is really straight forward. So therefore, follow the steps enumerated below.
- Get your updated CV ready and attach with a transcript that is written in English.
- Then under the degree status you are to upload a transcript.
- The upload and further procedures will be done on the official website.
- You can apply at Application Link
Deadline : This is one of the most important things to note in this article today. The deadline for Ghana 2020 Google Research Internship Scheme is on the 31st of January, 2020.
At this point, I believe you have a good knowledge of what the Ghana 2020 Google Research Internship Scheme is all about. Therefore, all you need to do is to apply before it gets closed.
It will be of great benefit to others that may be interested in this scheme, so kindly use the social share button to spread this valuable information across to them. Remember to drop your comments below so as to let us know what you think.