The University of Nottingham has brought one of the most anticipated scholarships for any graduate who wishes to study at this University in order to pursue his/her Master’s Degree. Therefore in this article, we shall discuss some major things you need to know about the Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2020 and how to apply.
The primary aim of this scholarship is to serve as a medium to empower candidates from international developing countries, in order to make a positive difference in their home countries. The Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2020 was founded in 2001 and has made a provision of over 105 scholarships for international students in some selected countries. Some of the selected countries are;
- Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
Meanwhile the Master’s program is mainly focused on technology, education and science. More about this would be discussed in the eligibility subheads.
The Worth Of The The Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2020
In case you are hearing about this scholarship for the first time, it is necessary to know how much this scholarship is worth. Meanwhile, don’t forget the fact that we have discussed how this scholarship can be of great usefulness to yourself and your home country. Another interesting fact about this scholarship is that you are privileged to pay only 50% of your organization’s original tuition fee. I guess you wouldn’t want to miss such an opportunity. Don’t worry we will put you through the necessary steps to get the scholarships and also disclose some important information on this article.
Eligibility Criteria For The Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
We shall enumerate some points below that you can use to know if you are eligible for the Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship.
- You must be a permanent resident of Indian, African or any of the other countries that we have listed earlier.
- You are eligible if you are classified as an overseas student for the purpose of fees.
- You are eligible if you have not studied outside your home country before
- You are also eligible if you are not a graduate or an undergraduate of the University of Nottingham
- You are eligible if you are not a student of any institution in the UK
- You must possess an offer to start a master’s program at the University of Nottingham within the following fields; Faculty of social science, faculty of medical sciences, faculty of science, and the faculty of engineering.
Application Criteria For The Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2020
Having gone through the eligibility for this scholarship, it is also important you know the application criteria for the scholarship before applying for it. Now according to the University’s official portal, you should take note of the following.
- Questions concerning your study plans, achievements, reasons for choosing the University of Nottingham will be asked. You are hereby advised to prepare your mind for these questions so that you can provide the best answers. The way you present your answers will serve as a yardstick whenever they are selecting applicants for the scholarship.
- It is really important you accept the offer to study with the University of Nottingham. Therefore the acceptance of the offer should be after you have been selected for the scholarship. If you don’t accept the offer, then the scholarship will be given to another applicant.
- This award can’t be combined with another University of Nottingham regional scholarship or a world Sporting Excellence Award. However, you’ll even be ready to receive an issue scholarship from your educational college, a sports scholarship package, or associate external scholarship from your country, wherever the combined total doesn’t exceed 100% of tuition fees. this might embrace, as an example, a souvenir from Nottingham University graduate school and/or the govt. or alternative funding body in your country.
How To Apply For The Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2020
- Visit https://mynottingham.nottingham.ac.uk/
- Click on ”Apply For A Course”
- Fill in the required spaces
- Click on “submit form”
- Sign in and proceed to register for the scholarship
- Friday, 1st of May, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: I am keen on applying for a grant for the 2020/21 section. When will I have the option to apply?
Answer: Applications are open now for a large number of our EU and universal grants for the 2020/21 passage. If you don’t mind, keep on checking our website pages for additional open doors as they open.
To apply for an EU or worldwide grant, you should hold an idea to begin a full-time course at the University of Nottingham UK in 2020/21.
At the point when you have gotten your idea to concentrate with us, you can apply through the grants segment of our application framework, MyNottingham. If it’s not too much trouble note that you might have the option to see a grant on the ‘Money’ tab of MyNottingham on the off chance that you meet the qualification criteria.
Applications close at 12 PM (UK time) on the dates appeared – if you don’t mind see the individual grant data pages for shutting dates and qualified course start dates.
Question: Would I be able to apply for more than one grant?
Answer: You may apply for more than one grant on the off chance you meet the qualification criteria for every grant. For instance, on the off chance that you are from a specific nation you could be qualified to apply for one of our territorial, subject or study level grants.
Provincial honors can’t be joined with another University of Nottingham territorial or sports grant. Be that as it may, you may likewise have the option to get other subject grants or an honor from your nation, where the joined all out doesn’t surpass 100% of education costs. See grant data pages for subtleties.
Question: Would I be able to apply for admission to the college and a grant simultaneously?
Answer: No, to apply for an International Student Recruitment grant you should as of now have an idea of a spot to read here for the significant scholastic year.
Separate data about applying to study can be found on our undergrad pages or postgraduate pages.
Question: Would I be able to apply for a grant in the event that I hold a restrictive offer?
Answer: Indeed, you can apply in the event that you are holding a restrictive or an unrestricted offer
I hope you have most of the information you need concerning the Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2020. Ensure you apply for it as fast as possible before the deadline date. Also use the social share button to share the information across to your friends and family before the application deadline.