For those that have just little knowledge about the Walmart Associate Scholarship and how to apply for it.
You are highly welcome to ScholarsMotion where we will enlighten you on the eligibility and how to go through the whole process of applying for this scholarship.
You should have known by now that Walmart Inc. is one of the American Giant and International retail corporation who deals with most of grocery stores, chain of hypermarket, and discount department stores in the United States today. They are here with the Walmart Associate Scholarship 2020.
Walmart Inc. have come in conjunction with the American Public University in order to provide a lifelong learning opportunity for its associates/employees. Thereby, giving them the opportunity to proceed with their post secondary education in any accredited institution in the United States Of America.
The Walmart Associate Scholarship Award 2020
Yes, what is Walmart Inc. giving you for qualifying for their Scholarship? Well, the Scholarship has been said to worth a whole sum of $16,000 which can cover most of your expenses in the higher institution. These expenses include your tuition fees, books, accommodation, education, and other financial aid.
“Wow, that’s a huge sum of money!”
I guess that’s what just popped up your mind. Therefore let us quickly find out the aims and objectives of this scholarship below;
- To give the employees a better standard of living
- To increase their level of education
- To promote workforce development
- To promote the environmental stability, health and wellness of the people.
Well, the Walmart Associate Scholarship is a scholarship mainly meant for the employees of Walmart that are citizens of the US. Meanwhile, been an employee in Walmart Inc. only doesn’t guarantee you the Walmart Associate Scholarship. That is why we will discuss the eligibility criteria for this scholarship below.
Eligibility For Walmart Associate Scholarship 2020
If you are not eligible for this scholarship you won’t be considered. Therefore check the eligibility criteria now and take note of them.
Now, whether you are an associate that has been enrolled in the American Public University or any other accredited higher institution, you should note that the eligibility criteria are the same everywhere you go.
1: You must be a citizen of the United States or must have attained your permanent residency status.
2: You must be an employee in the Walmart Inc. Either as a part time or full time associate in any branch of the company with at least six months of working with them prior to the period of the deadline for the Walmart Associate Scholarship application.
3: Your educational credentials must prove that you have graduated from high school/home school, obtained a GED, or an undergraduate intending to enroll for a higher institution.
4: If you are an undergraduate that is yet to be in the higher institution, you will be required to wait for at least six months before beginning your courses in the higher institution.
5: You will need some documents to prove that you are financially in need. More about these documents would be discussed in the application section. Therefore, those who are capable of paying all these fees – probably with the help of other sources of funds are not eligible for the Walmart Associate Scholarship 2020. Some of these financial needs include tuition fees, books, accommodation, e.t.c
How To Apply For Walmart Associate Scholarship 2020
Having confirmed that you are eligible for this scholarship, the next stage is to apply for the scholarship before the deadline. The deadline will also be announced on this page. So follow the steps below;
- You need to do your registration for the Walmart Associate Scholarship through this link address
- After you are done with the registration, you should log in to your AIM account where you will be directed to the welcome page of the Walmart Associate Scholarship application.
- You are meant to fill in your correct details in the online application form.
- Update your financial documentation – This documents include;
- The electronic copy of your family’s most recent income tax
- A copy of your family’s adjusted gross income
- A copy of expected family contribution which can be estimated using the FAFSA4caster
- A copy of your FAFSA which is an acronym for Free Application For Federal Student Aid.
- Other information you will need include; a list of volunteer/Service activities that you have participated in the last four years, your Walmart Facility number which can be gotten from your manager, contact information of your high school, e.t. c
10. Having done with the uploads, you are meant to submit by clicking on the submit/save button.
An important note is that you are the person responsible for the monitoring of your progress of your Scholarship Application. So below are key things to look out for.
- The status of you AIM homepage should show “Complete” when all the forms have been submitted and documents too have been verified.
- Ensure that you submit before 11:59pm of the deadline date because there is no consideration for late submission.
These dates are divided into for periods every year. Therefore below are the application dates and deadlines for the Walmart Associate Scholarship in 2020. Watchout!
- February 1st to March 1st 2020
- May 1st to June 1st 2020
- August 1st to September 1st 2020
- November 1st to December 1st 2020.
Incase you need more information concerning the Walmart Associate Scholarship 2020. Then you should send a mail to
walmartassociate@applyISTS.com or call (800) 311-6823.
They are always available from Monday to Friday ( 8.AM to 5PM Central)
I believe we have been able to give you a good knowledge about the Walmart Associate Scholarship 2020. So it is left for you to take actions. Incase you are eligible for this scholarship, kindly watch out for the next opportunity for you to apply.
You should also make use of the social share button in order to share this information across to your friends online. Also, do not forget to share your thoughts concerning the Walmart Associate Scholarship 2020 on our comment section below. Thanks.